But as a believer in Christ, I know that my faith is stronger, and I can hold on, even if I am slipping. It's a new day, with new challenges, and new habits of life. It's all a new beginning as I make this climb. I don't know if I'm going to fall or if I'm going to climb further. I'm praying my way through, that God leads me further up the hill.
On to bigger and better things in life...Pursuing a Master's.
The dream is big. I want to see and feel the warmth of Christ's love as I trust Him with my future. The future looks unknown, but the journey of walking with Christ and growing stronger as a believer is worth the cost.
3 comments:
woo hoo! Climb, friend, climb!!! God is able.
I feel like I'm sinking Jill. I feel as if this paper I'm writing is not up to master level.
I love this post! What a great illustration! The Lord is your strength! Keep climbing in by inch.
Post a Comment