The journey has been long and grueling. I will not lie. I've complained tons, and cried more than I ever have in a year. I've dreamt weird teaching dreams of how to teach. I've woken up at 4am thinking of how to make the day satisfying to my students. I think I've consumed more coffee than I ever want to know. If you've been there for me during one of these times, I am soo thanking God for the blessing you have been in my life. The time you've taken out of your life to talk, and pray for me will never be forgotten in a trial of my life. You never once gave up on me, and always encouraged me to move forward. Thank you God for your everlasting love. The journey has been exciting, and without regrets, I know this has been your plan for my life. It wasn't lived with always a positive attitude and there were times, my faith was so weak, I thought I'd never get myself out of the pit. Though I've learned much about 'His Grace Is Enough' in all circumstances. I'm living on the mountain these last 8 days! My mentor teacher has been wonderful. What a praise it was to be placed in a school where my mentor teacher cared about my teaching. I was blessed with such calmness, and mercy in mistakes. Though my class proved to be more than a challenge,I have learned many valuable lessons to teaching. The future holds a whole new journey, and one that I hope that I will live out with greater faith. There are no permanent plans for a teaching job. The APT test will be taken in Feb. and that will tell what the future holds. I'll move when the Spirit leads, and have no expectations of where this goal of a teaching certificate will lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment