These 3 little words are going to haunt my life forever...Want to know the story, ask my friend Jill. I think I just about had to call an ambulance to go to her house before she choked to death over my words "this is fun" on the phone.
Update:
My Master's program is going well. I have had 3 full weeks and almost at the halfway mark of this class. It has been great getting to know classmates from other states, and I think one lives in Hawaii. But they have been encouraging as they comment on my discussion posts, and our Prof. makes us laugh with her dyslexia. And her comments to our posts are encouraging as well as funny. She plays the devils advocate quite often but makes solid, encouraging comments to help us succeed.
I guess I can say that I believe those words that it will be easier as an adult. I know more, and write well. Though, I have to say that this first APA style paper could have gone either way and then I would have proven my point on my writing skills. But God knows the bigger picture and He's always faithful.
2 comments:
Ah, you didn't give me a chance to bust you on here! I can't believe you fessed up before I got to it!!!
That's right, folks, Erika was certain she bombed a paper. Well, the results are in and she ended up with a 93%. What a SLACKER!!!!
yeah, I know you Jill...I knew I better write fast.
I'm no slacker...Journal is typed and sent at 8:38pm on Tuesday.
Post a Comment