It has come to our attention, that our 1st graders ,and well I could add Kindergarten in this number as well. But they are the class, that would just sit down in the middle of running, or playing a game last year if they didn't want to play. So today, after many complaints of "I don't feel well", we decided to ask the kids who didn't feel well, and sent them to sit on the stage. Yeah, you can imagine how many were left.
27 students decided they wanted to sit out. But we had a blast with the other 30 kids who wanted to play.
In kindergarten today, the girls must have gotten tired of tag, because they one by one, layed on the floor when they were done playing. So while 30 girls were playing tag, 12 decided to stop playing and cause injury to themselves by laying on the gym floor. I had to take control, and say enough was enough, and ended P.E. early.
1 comment:
Like your new background!
Post a Comment