Special fog lights were used tonight driving home from a late night basketball game. While trying to see where to drive, and missed the turn to allen road because of the fogginess, i was reminded at how i need to be aware of my own eyes in my walk with God. It is too easy to have my eyes foggy and not see where God is leading me. My car lights needed to be extra special in order to see clearly. Well, my own eyes need to be clean in order to see the road God is taking me down. I can only do that if I am following closely in God's footsteps. So tonight, I'm spending some extra time praying and reading the word in order to clean out some of the sin(fog) that is in me.
And yes, enjoying the great cd of Christ Tomlin "Hello Love".
No comments:
Post a Comment